1. Ballast Water Management System Turnkey Solution
According to IMO ballast water convention, the installation of BWMS have tied with IOPP certificate renewal data, all the sailing ship under ballast water convention required to install the BWMS on or before the IOPP certificate renewal date when this data is failing on or after 08 September 2019.
SeaBlue provide the optimized solution for client to comply IMO ballast water convention in following way:
a) Retrofit of BWMS base on varies type of ship, which including 3D laser scanning, cost evaluation/feasibility study, equipment selecting and designing of the system to address ballast water convention with minimal interruption to operation; Installation supervision and System commissioning
b) Change ballast water system to close loop system to meet IMO and authority requirement without installing of BWMS
2. Turnkey solution
we are able to provide turnkey solution for scrubber and BWMS retrofit project including:
- Initial engineering, 3D scanning and feasibility study
- Basic and detail engineering design, 3D modelling in point cloud.
- Production and shop drawing
- Project Management, Planning and on site Supervision of installation
- SOx and IG Scrubber equipment providing (fast and price compatible)